The OTT netDL 500 and netDL 1000 data loggers can be configured to send data to eagle.io in a few easy steps.
Use the OTT Data Logger Operating Program to configure the netDL logger for communication with eagle.io. Refer to your OTT netDL user manual for connection instructions.
- Create a new Server and specify the Type as FTP.
- Change to the FTP tab.
The following FTP settings should be assigned:
- Server address
- User name
- Use the unique FTP user generated during Data Source creation.
- Use the password you assigned during Data Source creation (or leave blank for none).
- FTP Path
- Leave blank
- Create a new Transmission and select Transmission Internet as the type.
- Configure the Server 1 option to use the newly created Server. ie. eagle.io
- Change to the Data Transmission tab and specify the Cycle Standard which sets the frequency of uploads (eg. 15min). Set the Data format to CSV with no compression. Select Comma as the Field separator and Period (.) as the Decimal separator.
- Tick all the channels you would like to transmit to eagle.io (or select the All channels option) and save the configuration to the data logger.
Use the Events view with the detail level set to Debug for reviewing communication history and diagnosing configuration issues.