The YuDash LYNX is a flexible Industrial IoT gateway that can read various industrial sensors/instrumentation over different protocols: Modbus RS485, analog inputs, Modbus TCP/IP, I2C sensors, and many more. Connectivity is via WiFi/Ethernet LAN or 4G/LTE. It supports HTTP POST and MQTT Publish to send data to eagle.io, and has a flexible payload format.
If you do not have a sample text file available, instead select the Skip option and click finish on the next screen. A sample will be saved automatically on the initial upload from the device and you will need to open the Data Source properties dialog and configure the series to create parameters.
Within payload settings, the YuDash Text Generator Engine is used to generate CSV. The Text Encoder text box is populated to generate required payload.
- ## is a general separator in the Encoder Text.
- yu1_<abc> [name] is a generic place-holder name to access process values.
- Other characters are passed in payload directly.
- yu1_vts is the placeholder for timestamp in selected format.
- yu1_vnv [variable_name] is the placeholder for a named variable; yu1_vnv volt1_in will place the value of voltage volt1_in read by LYNX.
Generic LYNX Settings and Features.
- The variable names (fields) are filled in Modbus settings of LYNX. This is a generic Modbus/RS485 setting of LYNX. Similar to Modbus/RS485; MODBUS/TCPIP, analog inputs and many other protocols can be used.
- In this example, the variable names volt1_in, freq_in and kwhr_in are sent to eagle.io by YuDash LYNX IoT gateway.
Use the Events view in eagle.io, with the detail level set to Debug, for reviewing communication history and diagnosing data source configuration issues.